Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail...

TFP = Team Fanny Pack!


Quick update:

I didn't weigh in on Saturday morning, because I couldn't make it at 7am...  weighed myself at home & things are looking good.  But I did NOT have good eating days Monday & Tuesday (today), so I'm going to have to be extra diligent for the rest of the week.  I'm working out, so I'm not going to worry much about it.

On Easter Sunday, Pop Dukes & I walked 10 miles on The Strand... it was a lot of fun... here are a few pictures:

Daddy, before our walk...

Me, before the walk... and with a tractor.

5 mile mark... Daddy takes a bathroom break...

Me, happy because the 5 miles back is
always easier than the first 5 miles...


Sharing space with the bike riders... we didn't run into
any rude ones today (sometimes they don't like to share the road...)

I love my Ray-Ban Aviators...
We hit some drizzle, but it didn't rain...

All done! Team Fanny Pack! I went with the Asics,
and Pop went with the Nikes...

Dad wore his Village Vets gear!

Hope you had a great Easter/Passover!

Talk to you soon!

Toodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment