Monday, August 10, 2009

Rough Monday...


Today wasn't a very good day. I lost a great friend, and the LAST thing I wanted to do was exercise. As if reading my mind, Claudine had some child care conflict, and our workout session was moved to tomorrow. I didn't work out on Sunday, because I went to the jazz festival, but all I wanted to do was veg' out on the couch. Rather than feel bad about it tomorrow, I got up and hit the treadmill. Four miles on a 5.0 incline... not so bad. I feel better, and the workout helped me release some of the frustration built up over the day.

Rest in Peace, Dr. Alvin Tabor. You are loved!!! Your light will continue to shine forever!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful soul he was! I will always remember his infectious personality and spirit. Thank you for honoring him here. I love you, little sis! K-Miz

    ReplyDelete